Legal Services Provided Weekly for Veterans
- Career Resource Employment Counselors.
- Driver’s License Reinstatement.
- VA Benefits; VA Outreach; Vet Center.
- Family Promises (BBHC), Advocates for Veteran Housing/SSVF.
- Legal advice & referrals provided: Assistance with Divorce, Wills, POA, etc.
- Voter Registration and assistance obtaining required voter photo ID.
- Big Bend 211 Specialists.
- Women Veterans Unite
- SNAP Benefits Outreach Coordinator
- Please bring DD214, or VA Card, FL ID and documents pertaining to your situation.
- Follow us on Facebook @tallahasseevets
For more information you may email: TVLC.LEGAL@gmail.com
Or call: 850-815-7686
When is the TVLC Clinic open?
Thursdays from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
American Legion Post 13
229 Lake Ella Drive Tallahassee, FL 32303
Walk Ins Accepted
It's recognition time by giving out the Challenge Coin accommodation
TVLC recognizes the great team work of Veterans Outreach Social Worker, Lakesha, and BB 211 Manager, Mason,
for participating in the weekly TVLC clinics helping Veterans with a variety of important services and making connections.
Some TVLC Photographic Highlights - 2023
The Tallahassee Veterans Legal Collaborative has dedicated Veterans Helping Veterans.
We distribute food every Wednesday to veterans and families and seniors in need of food.
We value this service and know it lifts the spirits of all.
ABC 27 TVLC Legal Clinic Video
Legal Services for Veterans
- Driver’s License Issues
- VA Benefits
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Wills & Birth Certificates
- Powers of Attorney
Free legal consultations or referrals regardless of income or citizenship
The Tallahassee Legal Collaborative is a registered 501(C) Non-Profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible.
P.O. Box 11091
Tallahassee, FL 32302